Centre for Smart Governance
Advertisement No.CSG/001/HRD/2020 Date: 05.07.2020Invites applications for the post of System Administrator
Post :System Administrator
Qualification & experience : BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc
Experience: Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
1. Strong knowledge of webserver like IIS, Tomcat, Nginx or equivalent systems etc and networking software, hardware and networking protocols
2. Experience with scripting and automation tools
3. A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
4. System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are desirable
5. Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
6. Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
Note: All positions listed above are on contract basis for a duration of 3 years extendable based on satisfactory performance. Decision of CSG shall be final in this regard.
Interested candidates shall apply within the date mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF or Word document format only, through e-Mail to email@example.com.
The CV should provide complete details of the candidate such as; name, date of birth, gender, address for communication, mobile number, e-Mail address, qualification, detailed work experience highlighting the roles & responsibilities, current salary, expected salary, notice period etc.
CSG shall evaluate the CVs received and shall call eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview. For some positions, CSG may conduct a written test and then short list the candidates for interview. The selection of candidates shall be based on their performance in the interview. Decision of CSG shall be final in this regard.
Candidates should bring a photo id card and 2 copies of their CV while coming for the interview. Results of the selection process shall be intimated to the selected candidates through email. The selected candidates have to give their acceptance through mail within the stipulated date for considering them to the position.
All positions are at Bengaluru.
Salary shall be negotiable.
Click here for official notification